To provide engineering support on high and low pressure Fuel Rail Assemblies and High Pressure Lines during development phase.
- Translate functional customer requirements into robust engineering Specifications (Product test specifications, Order specs, Technical Customer Documentation, etc).
- Create and update required work packages according to product development process and internal guidelines (LL, DRBFM, FSM, , etc).
- Projects Design Validation and Product Validation creation based on deep understanding of Specific design, new features and manufacturing / final application loads.
- Management of testing Validation activities: Acquire samples, hardware, test bench availability, Testing execution, sample analaysis / Identification, documentation, results interpretation and final presentation. Reliability should be ensured by closely collaboration with DfR Eng.
- Carry out Technical and systematic failure analysis of the samples coming out of testing execution. If needed PDE should lead the problem solving required at the beginning and transfer it to the appropriate stake holder if applicable.
- Active participation of BOM documentation updates and technical reviews prior to BOM release according to Bosch internal procedures.
- Perform material and order specs release successfully in close collaboration with suppliers chain, TL, Center of Competences, local institutes and Material Labs.
- Execute Continuous Improvement or Innovation ideas focused on strategic Business unit targets
- Responsible to acquire test lab equipment for better analysis and problem solving activities.
- Fluent English - STRICTLY Required
- Mechanical Engineer, Electro-Mechanical Engineer or Mechatronics Engineer.
- Experience preview at last 3 years in the automotive industry.
- Experience at least 3 years in the automotive industry as Product Engineer.
Bosch is constantly expanding their international presence, since for us cultural diversity represents one of our greatest strengths. We are continuously promoting the growth of our more than 13,000 associates, who develop their full potential in one of the highest quality companies in technology. We value the balance between personal and work life as one of the main tools to improve the creativity and productivity of our associates.