Descripción y Requisitos
Essential Responsibilities :
Participates in the planning, approval, review and implementation of strategies and policies general manufacturing.
Formulate short-and long-term to be consistent with the strategies and policies of the business.
Selects, develops and motivates the company's management talent to optimize operational performance and promotion opportunities.
Achieve 100% of the schedule attainment on time and without defects
Supports the development of new products and process capability to ensure continuous improvement.
Create a culture of employee’s engagement with company policy and culture
Make a clean working environment with all employees to increase the belonging sense with company
Comply with quality systems management implemented in the company.
Ensure that the requirements are established, implemented and maintained in accordance with ISO TS16949
Initiate action to prevent the occurrence of any nonconformities relating to product, process, and quality system management system.
Identify and record any problems relating to the product, process, and quality system management system.
Initiate, recommend or provide solutions through established communication channels.
To represent the needs of the customer in internal functions according to the requirements of the Quality System.
Team Player and good communicator with all department’s
And other work tasks assigned by Plant Manager
Basic Qualifications :
1. This position requires Bachelor degree of Engineering or equivalent.
2. Minimum of 05 years experiences in harnesses and similar position
4. Computers Skills
Desired Characteristics :
1. Ability to handle a variety of projects simultaneously.
2. Ability to function in a team environment, displaying flexibility.
3. Ability to maintain official documents and records, recognizing confidentiality of sensitive information.
4. Ability to communicate with other users in a professional, courtesy manner.
5. Teamwork oriented Leadership skills.