Our client represents the connected world, offering innovative and customer-centric information technology services and solutions, enabling Enterprises, Associates and the Society to Rise™. Our client is a USD 4.0 billion company with 107,100+ professionals across 90 countries, helping over 800 global customers including Fortune 500 companies.
Its innovation platforms and reusable assets connect across a number of technologies to deliver tangible business value to its stakeholders. Our client is also amongst the Fab 50 companies in Asia as per the Forbes 2014 List.
Our client is part of the USD 16.9 billion Group that employs more than 200,000 people in over 100 countries. The Group operates in the key industries that drive economic growth, enjoying a leadership position in tractors, utility vehicles, information technology, after-market and vacation ownership.
We are currently searching for a Scrum Master-Agile Lead:
Responsibilities & Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Engineering, IT, Science or other Technical qualification.
- 10+ years in a corporate IT environment.
- 3+ years of experience as a Scrum Master, Agile Lead or similar role.
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM) and/or SAFe-certified.
- Considerable expertise in Scrum Master Function.
- Demonstrable experience in the definition of Scrum Master Standards, Processes and Procedures.
- Excellent knowledge of Project Management Processes/ Project Controls.
- Good experience in client-facing roles.
- Extend support to the Product Owner to manage the backlog and facilitate resolution of priorities and issues.
- Experience of working within complex, matrixed multi-location teams.
- Experience of working in large programs of work. Provide solutions to problem scenarios encountered.
- Experience creating, executing and amending project plans for large, complex projects.
- Experience applying formal project management methodologies and disciplines to manage large, complex projects.
- Compliance to established client and specific processes including Statement of Work (SoW), Installation Guides, Staging Guides etc.
- Proven experience delivering effective change management strategies and implementing scalable transitions.
- Strong ability to create tools/ independent spreadsheets to help analyze burn rate/ earned value/ earnings variances and cash projections.
- Demonstrates understanding of scope, schedule and planning, understanding of time management, resource management cost management.
- Possesses good project management skills.
- Knowledge of IT governance formulation, and team management.
- Knowledge of IT risk management, IT standards and policies formulation.
- Hands on experience on Microsoft Azure DevOps.
- English Advanced.
- Spanish Native.
- Fully remote.
If you meet these qualifications and are pursuing new challenges that focus on delivering innovative solutions that increase business value, we’d like to talk with you today. Come be a part of the action at Sequoia Connect. Explore all our job openings | Sequoia Career’s Page: https://www.sequoiags.com/careers/.
Scrum Master, Agile Lead, CSM, SAFe, Microsoft Azure DevOps