Our client represents the connected world, offering innovative and customer-centric information technology services and solutions, enabling Enterprises, Associates and the Society to Rise™. Our client is a USD 4.0 billion company with 107,100+ professionals across 90 countries, helping over 800 global customers including Fortune 500 companies.
Its innovation platforms and reusable assets connect across a number of technologies to deliver tangible business value to its stakeholders. Our client is also amongst the Fab 50 companies in Asia as per the Forbes 2014 List.
Our client is part of the USD 16.9 billion Group that employs more than 200,000 people in over 100 countries. The Group operates in the key industries that drive economic growth, enjoying a leadership position in tractors, utility vehicles, information technology, after-market and vacation ownership.
We are currently searching for a CRM Tester:
- Good English Communication skill (this is a must have)
- Generate / update test cases on new features
- Understand and Analyze software requirement documents (Functional Specification Documents)
- Create test data
- Execute test cases
- Report/Verify the Bugs found
- Testing the product functionality and running regression test suite
- Document and report progress of test execution to team lead
- Knowledge of Test management tools such as CRM, HP-ALM/QC, Micro Focus Quality Center (formerly HP Quality Center)
- knowledge of SDLC
- Knowledge in basic networking and background in telecom domain or/and device testing experience is a plus
- English Advance.
- Spanish Native.
If you meet these qualifications and are pursuing new challenges that focus on delivering innovative solutions that increase business value, we’d like to talk with you today. Come be a part of the action at Sequoia Connect.
CRM, testing, test