1. Keeping assets’ Uptime and reliability using maintenance technics such as MP, PDM and CM focused in continuous
1. Electrical or Mechanical Engineering degree or related fields required.
2. 3 years experience in maintenance
3. English language would be a plus capability, speaking, reading & writing required.
4. Determine proper identification spare parts numbers and amounts needed toplete repairs.
5. Chose proper forms for requesting and expediting repair parts..
6. Maintain and oversee lubrication oil routines.
7. Coordinate parts expediting with machine availability for installation of parts.
8. Receive, inspect and restock iing materials for maintenance crib.
9. Document Formally failures troubleshooting.
10. Recordpleted work orders to create historical maintenance database.
11. Generate PM inspection requests for PM program.
12. Maintain work area cleanliness and assist in scheduled department house keeping
13. Implements, promotes and maintains a safe work environment by implementing a culture of accidents prevention,
investigation, equipment maintenance and application of rules. Identify, control and administer risk and danger in own
14. Promotes thepany’s mission and vision by actively supporting Eaton’s ethics and values as well as quality
15. Motivate and coach employees to maintain high levels of customer satisfaction, productivity, and quality through
effectively utilizing available rewards and recognition channels to encourage and promote desired behaviors and results.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day you’ll find one thing inmon.
It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable.
Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody.
We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’remitted to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Organization : VEH NAT North America Truck
Job Level : Individual Contributor
Schedule : Full-time
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position? : No
Does this position offer relocation? : No
Travel : Yes, 10 % of the Time