Validate Electric Power Steering application software for functionality, safety and performance in close cooperation with internal engineering teams. The position requires functional knowledge of products involving automotive applications.
• Understand system and software requirements in DOORS
• Direct contact with SW project team to identify and clarify SW system requirements
• Create Test Specifications based on SW system requirements
• Setup test tools and check readiness of test infrastructure
• Implementation, Execution and evaluation of Test Cases
• Test Implementation in an automated Test Environment (HIL)
• Review and Documentation of the tests
• Close Cooperation with SW Project Team
• Continuous improvement of existing test environment and procedures
• Degree in Electrical / Computer Engineering with minimum 1 year experience in automotive field
• Knowledge with requirements management
• Knowledge with configuration and change management tools
• Knowledge / experience with Matlab and Simulink
• Knowledge / experience with Quality process & Safety-standards such as ASPICE/CMMI, ISO 26262.
• Good knowledge or must have used any one of the these protocols CAN, FlexRay, SPI,UART, I2C.
• Good knowledge of Control Theory
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Able to learn independently and work well under tight development schedules.
• Willing to work with a highly dynamic and culturally diverse team.
Nice to Have (It's a plus):
• Experience using HIL
• Experience with Continuos integration
• Experience with Autmotation Test
• Experience in scripting (Python)
• Knowledge with Agile Methodologies
Bosch is constantly expanding its international presence, since for us cultural diversity represents one of our greatest strengths. We are continuously promoting the growth of our more than 13,000 associates, who develop their full potential in one of the highest quality companies in technology. We value the balance between personal and work life as one of the main tools to improve the creativity and productivity of our associates.
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.