Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
Create and complete bids / estimations / quotations based onn customer specification or customer requirements / budget in order to achieve both market competitiveness and high marhins for the Company.
1. Target Formulates competitive bids / estimates / quotations, taking
into account best available product mix and appropriate
technical and commercial considerations for each individual
situation. Ensures tenders are well documented in a timely
manner and with appropriate level of detail, including full and
2. Preparation Manages the preparation of all technical (e.g. defining the most
suitable technology and product type(s)), financial (e.g. total
price sheet, cash flow analysis) and if necessary project
management (e.g. quantifies hours of engineering and
commissioning) aspects of the bid / estimate / quotation,
indicating prices and trading conditions.
3. Coordination In accordance with bid / estimate / quotation planning, ensures
that inputs for editing activities are provided on time and
according to established quality procedures. Manages external
services to support bid / estimation preparation such as
translations and governmental approvals.
4. Documentation Collects and archives documentation regarding the offer / order
and records assumptions and decisions taken during the
development process. Regularly reports the status of the
bids / estimates / quotations using defined tools and collects
and analyses the reasons for tenders being lost and won.
5. Risk Identifies potential risks in the bids, quotations and estimates,
and in any related contract agreements across
customers / channels. Provides information and / or participates
in the Risk Review process in accordance with ABB policy.
6. Information coordination Responsible for collecting and collating all information needed
to prepare the proposal, including both technical and cost
7. Customer relations Establishes and maintains effective customer relationships to
understand customer needs. Ensures a positive customer
experience throughout the sales process. Provides any
necessary technical support to Sales Managers during technical
meetings with customers.
8. Supplier selection Identifies potential vendors for equipment and materials
required in the project and technically evaluates supplier offers
to check match with specifications. Collaborates with Supply
Chain Management to coordinate requests to subcontractors
BD : Electronic, Mechatronic or Automation and Control Engineering
English is a must
2 years of experience in similar position
SAP knowledge desirable