1. Achieve a goal according to the production plan.
2. Prevent quality accidents through working standards compliance.
3. Optimize line operation to reduce manpower management and cost through minimization of investment cost.
Role and Responsibilities
1. Production goal achievement Prepares effective evaluation of resources to achieve goals.
2. Quality accident prevention Performs identification of problems on site, cause analysis of problems and improvement to stabilize quality.
3. Manpower management Participates in efficient line management by training and managing manpower.
4. Improvement activity Performs identification of unreasonable problems and improvement activities.
Skills and Qualifications
If you are European Economic Resident, please click .