As a Security Consulting System Engineer specialized on Advanced Threats, you will be responsible for providing information security expertise on high-
value opportunities. You will collaborate closely with the account team to develop winning and innovative solutions by leveraging expertise and technical depth in advanced threats and malware protection.
Additionally, you will provide a consultative approach to understanding customer requirements with an architectural approach.
Your primary responsibilities will include :
1. Deliver technical presentations, provide demonstrations, conduct PoCs (proof of concept) and articulate technical differentiation for customers, partners, and prospects.
2. Assist with the development of formal proposals and architectural design for assigned opportunities.
3. Provide technical leadership and consultative support in security products and technologies to other Cisco systems engineers, as to partners presales engineers.
Who You'll Work With
For years, Cisco's vision has been to change the way the world works, lives, plays, and learns. Our vision is more relevant today than ever.
We made the Internet what it is today. First, we focused on creating connectivity. Now, we're entering a digitized world where we'll help create unprecedented value.
To become a reality, the Internet must be a safe place, where security is everywhere. To help us bring this vision to life, join the Global Security Sales Organization in our exciting journey as a Security Consulting Systems Engineer.
Who You Are
A successful Systems Engineer will have at least ten years of experience in information security and at least three years of experience with malware and advanced attack techniques, with four years of field experience as a Systems Engineer or equivalent in the security industry.
Certifications in security or security products / vendors are highly desired.
Additional skills you will require :
1. Excellent written, verbal, and listening skills along with strong presentation skills.
2. Ability to work independently.
3. Strong problem-solving skills : you must be able to assess a problem and determine an effective course of action.
4. Fluency in Spanish and English is required. Fluency in Portuguese will be welcomed.
5. Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
6. Ability to travel as needed for the role, approx. 25% of the time.