Our client is a global technology consulting and digital solutions company helping more than 300 clients succeed in a converging world. They go the extra mile for their clients and accelerate their digital transformation with Mosaic platform enabling their mobile, social, analytics, IoT, and cloud journeys.
Our client is a USD 14 million company with 104,000+ professionals across the 5 continents, helping global customers with innovative solutions.
The Group operates in the key industries that drive economic growth, enjoying a leadership position in the construction industry, financial industry, and technology.
We are currently searching for a strong .NET with MES Engineer:
Responsibilities and Requirements:
- Must have 5 years of experience in lean manufacturing application tools, manufacturing business processes / Manufacturing Execution Systems with skills in IT infrastructure.
- Should have strong .NET and MS SQL knowledge and experience working with these technologies.
- Knowledge and experience working with AEGIS software/tools are preferable.
- Should be possessing knowledge of PLC technologies and interfaces with the MES.
- Should have strong Manufacturing domain knowledge.
- Excellent knowledge of core manufacturing business processes and how technology supports them.
- Roles and responsibilities include coordination and support of the Manufacturing Execution System, process definition, elaborate standard work, and visual aids, develop training plans and perform the required maintenance to ensure that IT MES solution and manufacturing processes are in alignment with the organization’s mission, vision, quality and service delivery needs.
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities, technical support, and conduct performance reviews and corrective actions for continuous improvement.
- Work collaboratively with Manufacturing, Industrial Engineering, Quality, and Production teams to identify and prioritize business needs, develop cost-effective plans, IT budgets, schedules, and capacity plans.
- Work with the leadership team, external partners, consultants, and vendors to evaluate and implement effective IT-related business solutions. Coordinate and manage IT-related contracts, licenses, and agreements.
- Engage with external partners and other business units to navigate cross-system technology integration.
- Promote continuous improvement projects for the production processes.
- Develop both strategic and tactical planning to accomplish technology-related business needs. Conduct feasibility studies for various upgrade projects, improvements, and other conversions.
- English Advanced.
- Spanish Native.
If you meet these qualifications and are pursuing new challenges that focus on delivering innovative solutions that increase business value, we’d like to talk with you today. Come be a part of the action at Sequoia Connect. Explore all our job openings | Sequoia Career’s Page: https://www.sequoiags.com/careers/.
.NET, MES, Engineer