HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage.
Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths.
If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
1. Serve as key contact in Latin America for the global Governance & Security team, Governance & Security team Americas and to IBS Americas for security and governance topics
2. Work closely with IT Manager, Governance & Security to coordinate and implement projects; communication of security topics to the Latin America region
3. Collaborate with different management levels across business units and functions in the LA region and IBS Americas
4. Responsible to assist in bringing awareness to employees in Latin America and coaching the region into better adherence to standards and compliance
5. Engage with computer response teams and security operations teams
6. Assist in completion and review of security assessments, audits and compliance topics
7. Have working knowledge of technical aspects of security
8. Shows a commitment to continual self-education to remain current with security and compliance best practices