Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
Execute Service work with low to medium complexity according to work instructions and in accordance with ABB standard processes, quality standards and safety guidelines.
Deliver quality customer service to satisfy customers. In close co-operation with customer and other ABB teams, take actions to identify new Service business opportunities for ABB.
1. Service delivery. Performs Service tasks like installation and commissioning of equipment
and routine maintenance independently, identifies technical problems and makes analysis through remote or on-site activity in different Service categories (installation and commissioning, routine maintenance, extensions, replacements etc.).
2. Customer approach. Contributes to customer satisfaction by executing Service work according
to customer order and expectation. Maintains a good relationship with customers. Identifies new sales opportunities and communicates them internally.
3. Materials and supply. Coordinates, prepares and ensures that all materials, parts and equipment
are available and at the appropriate quality for Service activities.
4. Documentation and reports. Prepares all documents and reports to be signed by the customer representative. Reports work done in a timely manner and follows up when needed.
5.Trouble - shooting. Troubleshoots simple equipment failure and makes recommendations to
avoid repeating the problem in the future.
6. Operational excellence. Provides recommendations to management to improve operations and customer service.
7. Health, safety and integrity. Applies safety rules and safe practices as well as environmental
responsibilities. Reports unsafe practices and incidents.
Individual contributor using prior theoretical learning or knowledge of methods and technologies to execute work assignments using established solutions.
Building knowledge of related disciplines in the organization. May work under direct supervision or independently. May instruct or coach junior colleagues.
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career.
Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams.
Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.