The Senior Human Resources Business Partner is a member of the Mexico & Ecuador Management Team and will be responsible to provide direct HRBP services to Mexico & Ecuador Sales, Marketing, and Finance client groups and indirect support to support functions. The primary function of this position will be to work with the client Managers and Directors to provide strategic and operational human resources solutions to their business needs. Including but not limited to: HR strategy, organizational capability, talent management, recruiting, employee relations, organizational design, manager and employee coaching, complaint investigation, and resolution, AAP compliance, legal compliance, compensation, performance management, and developing direct reports.
- The Sr HRBP is responsible for providing direct comprehensive human resource leadership and service to the Mexico & Ecuador Commercial organization. The Sr HRBP should have the clarity of vision to continuously improve the human resource processes, policies, people and structure
- Leadership Development- This includes partnering with the management team around evaluating the key competencies that enable leaders to perform current and future roles that support the business strategy. It also includes supporting an environment where superb leadership represents a clear and strong value proposition for both the individual and the business
- Talent Management/Development: This includes partnering with the management team around manpower forecasting, formal and informal performance appraisals and other assessment tools, competency modeling, succession planning and the early identification of high potential management. Assist managers with the construction of specific and measurable development plans for existing talents
- Organizational Consulting: This includes partnering with the management team on a broad range of projects including, but not limited to organizational design and development, re-engineering process mapping, strategy and performance improvement, and employee engagement
- Change Management: This includes building the organizational capability to discern the need for change, assimilate change and assure the appropriate sponsorship for change. Specifically, it means driving the culture toward one of performance and accountability
- Compensation and Benefits: This includes having a working knowledge of compensation and benefits, practices, policies and strategies ensuring that company practices are maintained
- Training and Development: This includes collaboration with the Training and Development Manager around the design, development , and delivery of values added training that meets the client’s needs
- Employee Relations/Labor Relations: This includes consulting with the management team, the HR staff and the Legal team to identify, analyze and monitor employee/labor relations issues and trends. This also includes consulting with managers and employees regarding questions or issues and recommending an appropriate course of action to address employee relations issuers
- Metrics, Analysis and Action: This includes analyzing workforce metrics (turnover, retentions, diversity, hiring, etc) to determine necessary action plans and to execute appropriately
- Diversity: This includes communication and practicing diversity and inclusion as a core enterprise wide value. Must be knowledgeable in Affirmative Action requirements and plans
- Employee Engagement: This includes ensuring that engagement is based on an articulated employee value proposition that is aligned with the business plans and the company values
- Communication: This includes assisting in the development of organizational communication initiatives
- Bachelors degree in business, human resources or social sciences
- A minimum of 7+ years of progressive human resources experience as a well-rounded human resources generalist, preferably within FMCG
- Working history that includes experience with a world-class, totally integrated sales / marketing / manufacturing/supply chain organization
- A demonstrated willingness to “roll up one’s sleeves” and be “hands on”
Apply Today! There's never been a better time to join BIC. We're a dynamic company with a strong vision. You will find a wealth of possibilities in a challenging and rewarding work environment. As an organization, we have a passion for taking care of our people, and our benefits reflect this. Join BIC and let’s invent our future, together!
BIC Corporation is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.