Responsible for daily postings of cash receipts. Process customer account adjustments. Ensure cash postings are accurate.
Research and resolve unapplied receipts. Assist in identifying and resolving payment discrepancies. Reconcile daily cash receipts activity.
1. Data entry of daily cash receipts and manual adjustments to appropriate accounts
2. Review bank activity daily and reconcile as needed
3. Review postings to ensure accurate applications
4. Review and resolve unapplied cash receipts
5. Participate / Support monthly close process for AR
6. Assist AR analysts to reconcile accounts and other ad hoc reporting as needed
7. Other duties as assigned Qualifications Associate’s degree in Finance is preferred
2-4 years experience applying cash is required and / or 5 years or more in Accounts Receivable environment
Prior SAP experience with cash application programs is required.
Prior experience in Automotive industry Accounts Receivable and Cash Application is preferred.
Specific Skills and abilities (in order of importance)
1. Good attention to detail
2. Ability to work efficiently
3. Good time management skills
4 Intermediate computer skills
5. Ability to handle high volume processing
6. Ability to work under pressure and deadlines
7. Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
LI-SZ1 Apply now Vitesco Technologies offers efficient and clean powertrain technologies. The focus is on intelligent systems and components for the electrification of vehicles as well as electronic control systems, sensors, actuators and exhaust aftertreatment solutions.