Located 70 km from Mexico City, Bosch Plant in Toluca (TlP) has manufactured since 1966 a wide range of products for the Automotive Business for Electrical Drives (ED) and Gasoline Systems (GS) Divisions.
Our strategy is shown in the Excellence Wheel, we are driving the change to be the Plant No. 1 in North America.
1. Resquest materials for each one of the sample orders for national and importations through SAMOS, EVA and SAP
2. Plan out manufacturing dates of samples in the production lines with MSEs and CLPs.
3. Emission of EBPs (purchase requisitions). Purchase orders follow-up and bill payments to external suppliers. Give feedback for sample tests to laboratories or assigned providers (Internal or External).
4. Coordinate the sample manufacturing or prototypes from the reception of raw material until the final testing, packing and customers delivery, and also processinmg of DIR sample orders, ensuring the documentation, requests and necessary steps since the beguinnig till the end of the process.
5. Coordinate neccesary arrangements regarding the capacity, tools adquisition, software, personnel, etc., for the final produccion or testing of each sample according to the product specifications.
6. Ensure the necessary documentation guaranteeing the product quality while being in production; for example, Planning control, Flowchart, Visual tools, HTEs, etc.
Develop reports about the sample construction, reporting failures or anomalies, improvemet opportinities tha can be observed during production and scrap analysis obtained by a Root Cause analysis.
7. Develop assemble settings whenever its required making it guarantee a stable and trustworthy process for the production.
8. Components adquisitions, emission and requisition follow-up in the corresponding system, SAMOS ordes for assigned materials.
Develop freight request, also as the components reception, direct and indirect material, hardware and toolware.
9. Manufacturing coordination, release and implementation of sample devices that can be used in the sample validation tests laboratory and special projects.
10. Coordinate activities related to the prototypes printing in 3D, supplies purchase and also the technical assesories for engineering areas (development).
11. Sample products transportation to the Toluca Airport (FedEx) and in extremely urgencies deliveries to customers.
12. Stretch follow-up on the manufacturing process of sample products to internal and external customers of TIP, as also the monitoring and updating of the purchase order status (DIR) on SAP.
13. Make sure to accomplish the requirements (deadlines) for the customer and notify Sales department in case of deviations.
Education : Mechanincal Engineer, Electricsist, IIndustry, Mechatronic, Industrial designer
Experience : 1 year of minimum experience in the Automotive Industry.
Competences : Achievement Oriented, Ordered, quality and precision, Initiative, negotiation / desicion capacity, customer service orientation, interpersonal relationships, problem anaylisis / team work, technical drawing interpretaion, material identiy, SAP knowledge
Bosch is constantly expanding its international presence, since for us cultural diversity represents one of our greatest strengths.
We are continuously promoting the growth of our more than 13,000 associates, who develop their full potential in one of the highest quality companies in technology.
We value the balance between personal and work life as one of the main tools to improve the creativity and productivity of our associates.