Job Description Summary
You must manage, coordinate resources and tasks in a collaborative environment with functions or departments inside and outside the plant - including suppliers.
1. Directs and manages high impact strategic projects.
2. Plan, execute, monitor and close projects according to established plans.
3. Define and select the scope and goals of strategic projects aligned to the business in collaboration with senior management and stakeholders.
4. Communicate effectively the expectations of the project to the team and shareholders in a timely and clear manner.
5. Manage, coordinate the resources and participants necessary to achieve the goals of the project.
6. Identify and resolve problems or conflicts within the project team.
7. Identify and manage the dependencies and critical path of the project.
8. Generate status reports and project progress with senior management and stakeholders.
9. Proactively manage changes in the project, identify potential crises and sketch / execute contingency plans.
10. Build, develop and cultivate any business relationship vital to the success of the project.
11. Guide, instruct, motivate and supervise the team; influence to take personal responsibility for their assigned work.
12. Responsible for the planning and execution of the project.
13. Develop project plans and associated communication documents.
14. Defines criteria for project success and distributes them to shareholders throughout the entire project life cycle.
15. Create reports of lessons learned in order to identify the successful and unsuccessful elements of the project.
16. Sketch and present the project portfolio and recommend changes when necessary.