Cloudbeds is the fastest growing hospitality management suite in the world, providing tools to manage independent properties of any type and size. We make award-winning cloud-based hospitality software that’s trusted by more than 20,000 hotels, hostels, inns, and alternative accommodations in over 157 countries. Our 400+ team members are distributed across over 40 countries and altogether we speak 40+ languages. How do we do it? On a #remotefirst platform that allows every member of our team to work from wherever they are around the globe. We’re looking for people who want to disrupt the travel industry and love to travel as much as we do.
We’re looking for Customer Coaches who want to disrupt the travel industry and love to travel as much as we do. As a Customer Coach, you will make our company motto of “more reservations, happier guests” a reality by providing outstanding hospitality support and onboarding to our customers around the world.
1) 13:00-22:00 UTC Timezone
2) 15:00-24:00 UTC Timezone
3) 19:00-04:00 UTC Timezone
What You Will Do:
- Assist and support our existing customers (hotel properties) daily in the use of our software in English (Spanish and/or Portuguese is a plus)
- Resolve customer complaints/questions via phone, email, chat, or any other media that Cloudbeds uses to help customers
- Troubleshoot and make outbound calls for escalated issues
- Cultivate and maintain an excellent relationship with clients to build client loyalty/retention and promote increased usage and adoption of the software
- Gather client feedback and requirements for future releases of the software
- Use training materials to keep up-to-date with the latest system updates
- Help create new tutorials as needed by contributing content to the database of support articles
- Help create and/or translate new tutorials as needed by contributing content to the database of support articles
- Attend company-wide online training sessions
Key Competencies include:
- Product Delivery Expertise: Capability to clearly communicate the product(s) and brand to clients
- Able to lead to multiple personality types
- Highly organized, proactive, self-starter, and team player with a love of continually improving the processes around you.
- Communication and Emotional Intelligence: Outstanding written and verbal communication skills, coupled with strong empathy for customers and their success.
You’ll Succeed With:
- 1+ years of hospitality experience in hotels, hostels, BNBs or similar with Front Desk, Night Auditor, Revenue Manager, General Manager or similar roles
- Previous experience in customer service or similar is a plus
- Fluent English
- Native or fluent Spanish and/or Portuguese is a plus
- Excellent communication skills and a positive attitude
- Excellent problem-solving skills and emotional management
- Compatible graduation course or more than 2 years of proven experience in the area
- Skill with computers and systems
- Excellent internet/wifi connection
- Note: This is a remote position that can be done anywhere
Our company culture supports flexible working schedules with an open PTO policy and the opportunity to travel and work remotely with great people. To make it easy for our team to travel we offer 2 corporate apartment accommodations near our San Diego and Sao Paulo offices. At Cloudbeds we are dedicated to your personal and professional development. You will have access to over 10,000 courses within LinkedIn Learning when you join our team for your unique individual growth! If you think you have the skills and passion, we’ll give you the support and opportunity to thrive in your career. If you would like to be considered for the role, we would love to hear from you!
Company Awards to Check Out!
Fastest Growing Companies | Inc. 500 (2018 & 2019)
Best Places to Work | Inc Magazine (2017 & 2018)
Best Places to Work | HotelTechReport (2018, 2019, 2020, 2021)
Start-Ups to Watch | Forbes (2018)
Best Startup Employers | Forbes (2020)
Technology Fast 500 | Deloitte (2020)
Top 100 North America | Red Herring (2020)
Powered by JazzHR