Our client is a global technology consulting and digital solutions company helping more than 300 clients succeed in a converging world. They go the extra mile for their clients and accelerate their digital transformation with Mosaic platform enabling their mobile, social, analytics, IoT, and cloud journeys.
Our client is a USD 14 million company with 104,000+ professionals across the 5 continents, helping global customers with innovative solutions.
The Group operates in the key industries that drive economic growth, enjoying a leadership position in the construction industry, financial industry, and technology.
We are currently searching for a strong Business Analyst:
Experience and Requirements:
- This is a mid-level position, requiring 3 to 5 years in a corporate IT environment
- Three years minimum experience in business analysis or related technical field (application development, deployment/implementation, and infrastructure)
- Work experience in a professional services industry preferred
- Intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) is required
- Problem-solving skills to discover resolutions is required
- Self-motivated, self-starter to perform roles job responsibilities is required
- Attention to detail is required.
- Experience writing and reviewing business requirements (functional, non-functional, transition).
- Experience in written and verbal communications and requirements management with geographically global dispersed project stakeholders.
- Understands and has experience in selecting and executing elicitation techniques such as Interviews, Exploratory Prototypes, Facilitated Workshops, Focus Groups, Observation, User Task Analysis, Documentation Studies and Surveys, and overall Process Re-engineering.
- Experienced in developing relationships with project stakeholders with different ranks and backgrounds.
- Adhere to formal business analysis methods and tools to manage and control requirements.
- Solid understanding of the following requirements models: Stakeholder Assessment, Glossary, Data Model, Data Dictionary, Current/Future State Diagrams, Business Rules, Process Maps, User Stories, and Use Cases.
- Experience in emerging technologies and able to influence solution decisions.
- ECBA (Entry Certificate in Business Analysis) or CCBAA (Certification of Capability in Business Analysis) designation a plus
- Consults with the business to understand the context of a project, including identifying the problem, current and desired future state, objectives, business needs, and impacted user groups.
- Documents requirements (business, user, and software) and confirms connection to the business vision.
- Monitors the requirements through the program/project lifecycle by conferring and maintaining a record of agreements between the customer and the project team, which includes but not limited to Senior Business Analyst, Product Owner, Product Manager, and technical team.
- Manage requirements communications with business and project stakeholders.
- Confirms the requirements are specified in a manner suitable for the intended audience and are understandable, unambiguous, and capable of being implemented and tested.
- Understand the software development approach being used and define how the requirements development will be conducted (i.e. elicitation, analysis, specification, and validation).
- Drafts and reviews business, user, and non-functional/system-level requirements in the form of user stories and use cases, and confirming with the supervisor before distributing.
- Develop and assist in grooming and prioritizing user stories in the product backlog.
- Documents and confirms change management procedures are followed within the program/project team as they relate to project requirements.
- English Advanced.
- Spanish Native.
- Temporarily remote due to COVID-19.
If you meet these qualifications and are pursuing new challenges that focus on delivering innovative solutions that increase business value, we’d like to talk with you today. Come be a part of the action at Sequoia Connect. Explore all our job openings | Sequoia Career’s Page: https://www.sequoiags.com/careers/.
Business, Analyst , ECBA