Analize and elaborate information to assist the procurement categories in the development and implementation of progressive sourcing strategies that deliver supply assurance, measurable cost efficiencies and industry-
leading innovation and quality.
The main responsibilities are :
1. Execute the analysis to understand category spend volumes and cost variables within categories aim at enabling the creation and execution of category strategies.
2. Research category market variables and seek industry insights and trends, creating databases to support sourcing strategies development.
3. Develop cost models to conduct scenarios for strategy development and evaluate negotiation options and outcomes
4. Assist in financial requirements, including total cost analysis, plan variances, savings calculations, business case development, cost modeling, cash flow analysis
5. Report category performance and supplier evaluations based upon operation's key metrics on a monthly basis.
6. Support analysis and reporting of S&P organization initiatives
7. Assist in procurement projects as identified including procurement technology requirements, training and certifications.
The profile required is :
Bachelors Degree in Engineering, Finance, Supply Chain, Economics or Business.
3-5 years experience in Procurement or similar position.
Advanced analytic skills, attention to detail, aptitude to set priorities while managing multiple tasks, results oriented, strong communications skills, proven problem solving and team work.
Experience with SAP or similar ERP.
Proficient PC skills : MS Office - predominantly Excel (pivot tables, filtering, and look-up formulas) and Power Point.
Constellation Brands is committed to a continuing program of equal employment opportunity. All persons have equal employment opportunities with Constellation Brands, regardless of their sex, race, color, age, religion, creed, sexual orientation, national origin or citizenship, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition (cancer or genetic characteristics), marital status, gender (including gender identity or gender expression), familial status, military or veteran status, genetic information, pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related conditions (or any other group or category within the framework of the applicable discrimination laws and regulations).