Our client represents the connected world, offering innovative and customer-centric information technology services and solutions, enabling Enterprises, Associates and the Society to Rise™. Our client is a USD 4.0 billion company with 107,100+ professionals across 90 countries, helping over 800 global customers including Fortune 500 companies.
Its innovation platforms and reusable assets connect across a number of technologies to deliver tangible business value to its stakeholders. Our client is also amongst the Fab 50 companies in Asia as per the Forbes 2014 List.
Our client is part of the USD 16.9 billion Group that employs more than 200,000 people in over 100 countries. The Group operates in the key industries that drive economic growth, enjoying a leadership position in tractors, utility vehicles, information technology, after-market and vacation ownership.
We are currently searching for a Scrum Master with experience in Telecom:
- Previous experience in Telecom (Infrastructure).
- +5 years of experience.
- 3+ years of experience in Scrum Master, Agile Lead or similar role.
- Experience leading e-Commerce projects with Magento.
- Knowledge in Telco BSS / OSS.
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM) desired.
- Strong Analytical and Problem-Solving skills.
- Strong Agile Knowledge.
- BSS Transformation around CRM.
- Attitude to push and drive a large transformation project, as per customer expectancies.
- SFDC high level functional knowledge is a plus.
- Demonstrates understanding of scope, schedule and planning; understanding of time management, resource. management cost management. Possesses good project management skills.
- Considered an expert in Scrum Master Function.
- Demonstrable experience in the definition of Scrum Master Standards, Processes and Procedures.
- Good experience in client-facing roles.
- Experience of working within complex, matrixed multi-location teams.
- Experience of working in large programs of work.
- Experience creating, executing and amending project plans for large, complex projects.
- Proven experience delivering effective change management strategies and implementing scalable transitions.
- Capable of create courses of action and proactively solve problems by conducting research, conceiving and developing new and innovative ideas, theories, and/or solutions, and predicting possible outcomes.
- Ability to operate independently.
- English Advance (at least 80% English speaking capability).
- Spanish Native.
- Temporarily remote due to COVID-19.
If you meet these qualifications and are pursuing new challenges that focus on delivering innovative solutions that increase business value, we’d like to talk with you today. Come be a part of the action at Sequoia Connect. Explore all our job openings | Sequoia Career’s Page: https://www.sequoiags.com/careers/.
Scrum Master, Telecom, CSM, PMP, CAPM, Agile