Position Description :
The position is the focal of Hyperscale parts for end-to-end service partreverse performance management in AP
Key Responsibilities include :
1. Manage daily operation of reverse process and improve Reverse TAT, YieldRate and Credit performance
2. Setup suppliers RMA process and monitor RMA tracker performance, escalatesuppliers performance improvement
3. Manage POU on time return and escalation
4. Internal Geo reverse and Geo planning alignment on reverse performance
5. Align with WW on escalating items, including supplier’s requirements,repair technical support, etc.
6. Work with WW to identify reverse performance improvement areas, and driveimprovement
Position Requirements : Job Requirements
1. Bachelor’s Degree or Master Degree in Business and / or Logistics.
2. 5-7 years of supply chain industry experience.
3. Must be fluent in English and MS office tools, e.g. Excel, PPT, Word, etc.
4. Team work in a multi-cultural environment and strong communicationincluding presentation skills.
5. Detailed knowledge of service programs, metrics and service offerings.
6. Flexibility to work in a fast-paced environment and manage multipleconcurrent tasks, projects, and priorities.