We are looking for a highly motivated Software Test Engineer to focus on Software Testing (Unit, Integration and Qualification). Such Engineer will work for an Driver Assistance Systems Automotive area, being responsible of design, execute and provide Tests for a particular test cycle, as well as, reporting Software defects following the Defect Life Cycle.
- Prior experience in working with Testing methodologies and test techniques, white, black and gray box testing and integration test.
- Integration topics such as Branch Creation, Cloning Repositories, Committing Changes, Continuous Integration and Software Release Process.
- Strong knowledge of SW Development Life Cycle.
- Previous experience in Unit, Integration and or Qualification testing.
- Basic knowledge of concurrency and parallelism.
- Basic knowledge of asynchronous and queued communication.
- Basic knowledge for Static Analysis, QAC++.
- Understanding requirements in different levels.
- Basic level in documentation – Change Management, Repositories: Bitbucket.
- Basic C++ knowledge.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science engineering, Mechatronics engineering, or related.
- 1 to 2 years of Automotive Testing Experience.
- Analyze requirements, specifications and internal software requirements.
- Design test cases and prepare test specification documents.
- Execute test cases and prepare test results as needed.
- Software Defect Tracking/Logging.
- Customer interaction, hence excellent English level.
- Prepare reports as needed.
- Travel might be required.
- Proficient English level.