At Biogen, our mission is clear : we are pioneers in neuroscience. Since our founding in 1978 as one of the world’s first global biotechnology companies, Biogen has led innovative scientific research with the goal over the last decade to defeat devastating neurological diseases
The International Partner Markets Lead has full responsibility for the implementation, operation and results of the third-party companies that work with Biogen across LATAM.
He / she will oversee their performance having the P&L responsibility for this part of the business. These third parties (currently 2) are responsible for the promotion and commercialization of Biogen products (following all legal and compliance standards) in countries where Biogen Is not directly present.
The IPM Lead will ensure that our partners get the support they need (information and other) to ensure they effectively promote and commercialize our products.
1. Support the development and implementation by our partners of their marketing plans
2. Lead and coordinate the activities of Biogen and partner teams : Marketing, Medical, Supply, Regulatory, Compliance, Legal, etc Ensure that contracts and other documentation are up to date
3. Followup (including visits to key markets) to ensure effective implementation and within Biogen standards
4. Conduct regular business reviews, including 2 per year with the LATAM VP including Leading annual and within-year (F3, F5, etc) budget process
5. Identify opportunities for partnering across the portfolio, both incoming and new opportunities
6. Lead governance process and interactions with Eisei and future partners
Demonstrated experience in preparing and getting approval to business cases
Understanding of the multiple functions involved in commercializing a product.
Wide understanding of the different functions involved in commercializing a pharmaceutical product.
Wide understanding of the different pharmaceutical markets.
Ability to communicate with people across functions and different levels in the organizations.
Strong negotiation skills
Analysis and Presentation skills
College degree, preferably in Business and Biological Science
MBA would be a plus
Fluent in English and Spanish