About Us :
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive.
Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
Role Summary :
The Quality & Regulatory Leadership Development Program (QRLP) is for high potential individuals seeking a career in Quality Assurance and Regulatory Affairs.
QRLP consists of 3 eight-month business critical assignments within the Quality organization. Rotations may include : Quality Assurance, Regulatory Affairs, Production & Process Controls, Complaint Handling, Corrective & Preventative Action, Product Safety Surveillance, Design Controls, Supplier Quality, QMS Compliance, and / or Global Audit.
Essential Responsibilities :
1. Successful completion of three rotations
2. Successful completion of all current graduation requirements, including coursework in areas such as : Presentation Skills, Delivering Customer Impact (DCI), LEAN and Change Acceleration Process (CAP)
3. Participation in 1 Capstone Project
4. End of rotation presentations
Qualifications / Requirements :
Minimum cumulative GPA 3.0 / 4.0 2. Geographic flexibility 3. Strong analytical, problem solving and communication skills 4.
Ability to effectively communicate inEnglish (or local language) 5. Dedication to passion for quality compliance, product quality and patient safety
Desired Characteristics :
1. Relevant internship / co-op / work experience
2. Academic excellence, Business Insights, leadership ability
3. Global mindset; ability to operate across cultures
Locations : Mexico; Ciudad Juarez, Monterrey