TED DE MEXICO S. DE R.L. DE C.V.Solicita : Ingeniero de CalidadDescripción y RequisitosDescripción y RequisitosJOB SUMMARY :
Responsible for Quality Engineering Activities such as the following but not limited to :
Lead / Promote Fast Response Process for all customer complaints. Promote and improve customer perception with timely, accurate, pro-active communications and follow up.
Support Change Management process and ECR / ECO implementation.Lead Quality initiatives / systems for the plant. Continue proper follow up on ISO TS-16949 for the plant.
Follow and lead Layered Audit Process. Lead PPAP submissions to customer. Support new launches for the specific Value Stream.
Initiates continual improvement within ISO / TS 16949, follows environmental requirements within ISO 14001, comply with requirements of Security Certification.
To fulfill the roles and responsibilities related to the protection of the environment.
PRINCIPAL ACCOUNTABILITIES :
1.Stop the production line and keep it stopped if nonconforming processes or product put the customer at risk.
2.Support cross-functional teams with product quality activities for new launch and current production programs.
3. Complete all PPAP deliverables to meet PPAP submission dates
4. Actively manage dept. hourly personnel (QI) to meet dept. objectives.
5. Provide customer reports in the defined time : Plant (weekly); Divisional Metrics Monthly
6.Manage Customer Complaint Process (Fast Response Process) as primary customer contact
7. Maintain Customer Complaints Fast Response Log updated.
8. Compliance with Engineering Changes activities on time.
9. Monitor our performancein Customer Portals (i.e. GQTS, SIMS, Covisint)
10. Support Supplier Quality activity when investigating purchased parts issues
11. Conduct statistical quality studies for product / process capability.
12. Understand and application of Customer Specific Requirements to ensure compliance
13. Participate on the Lean Manufacturing Initiatives
14. Participate actively in ISO / TS 16949 Internal and External Audits.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND KNOWLEDGE :
1.Bachelor Degree in Engineering or equivalent years in experience
2.Knowledge and experience with APQP.
3.Knowledge and experience with ISO TS 16949.
4. Knowledge and experience on Problem Solving Methodologies (5Why, Fishbone Diagram, Six Sigma, etc)
5. Team Work is a must.
6. Results oriented
If you are looking for a challenging and exciting career in the world of technology, then look no further. Skyworks is an innovator of high performance analog...