1. Volume and profit. Sells Services on Power Transformers, focusing on volume, mix and profitability targets for Power Transformers Business Unit.
2. Customer relations. Establishes and maintains effective customer relationships to understand customer needs, promote customer understanding of full power transformer services offering, and align to provide a solution.
3. Sales plans. Prepares sales plans using company tools. Performs regular status reviews and proposes recovery plan(s) in cases of potential order shortfalls.
4. Sales. Creates added value for the customer and ABB and ensures the successful outcome of transactions, contracts and proposals by using effective sales techniques.
Communicates details in accordance with ABB offering and strategy (delivery time, payments, and general terms and conditions).
5. Technical support. Ensures efficient technical support activities and value proposition of Power Transformers Service to customers.
Deeply experience to define the best technical solution.
6. New market opportunities. Identifies and drives the development of new market opportunities in the designated market and ensures know-
how sharing and cross-collaboration.
7. Administration. Manages administrative procedures in sales processes, and supports collection and project management activities when needed.
8. Offer preparation. Prepares offers in coordination with the bid and proposal department. Ensures appropriate technical and financial aspects of offers, including prices and trading conditions.
Requirements : Education :
Electrical Engineer, Electro-Mechanical Engineer, Mechanical Engineer, Industrial Engineer or other related field or equivalent work experience.
Location : Naucalpan, Estado de Mexico, Mexico Contract type : Regular / Permanent Business unit : Business Unit Transformers Date posted : 2018-
09-12 Job function : Sales Publication ID : MX62986623 E2
ABB (ABBN : SIX Swiss Ex) is a pioneering technology leader in electrification products, robotics and motion, industrial automation and power grids, serving customers in utilities, industry and transport & infrastructure globally.
Continuing more than a 125-year history of innovation, ABB today is writing the future of industrial digitalization and driving the Energy and Fourth Industrial Revolutions.
ABB operates in more than 100 countries with about 136,000 employees