- Provide 100% Customer Service 100% of the time. Providing exceptional customer service to our customers is a requirement, and a point of pride for us.
- Combination of phone call, email, and Instant Messaging Customer Service - both internal and external
- Oversee internal and external customer´s logistics and supply chains to ensure performance in operations and execution of KPIS´s.
- Receive key shipment information from customers, and enter it in to our transportation management systems efficiently and accurately.
- Track and trace shipments to ensure smooth and timely freight process flow.
- Tactically manage and resolve transportation exceptions in order to mitigate delays, and risk for our customer´s cargo.
- Through this tactical management, understand exceptions first hand in order to flesh out root causes and trends.
- Fully understand customer requirements, including internal and external SOPs.
- Work hand-in-hand with our network to analyze transportation scenarios and assist in making recommendations for alternate transportation options to meet the customer’s requirements.
- Escalate issues properly to the customer per their standard operating procedures, keeping them notified at all times of current shipment status and what Expeditor’s plan is to meet their needs.
- Analyze large sums of information and/or data and recognize trends and/or patterns; make recommendations for improvement based on your findings.
- Manage projects, develop project plans, and monitor performance.
- Meet compliance at all times to regulations. This includes internal policies and procedures such as Operational Process Standards (OPS) and external government regulations or customer's policies/requirements.
- Complete all tasks/functions as assigned.
- Bilingual in Spanish/English.
- Two years of experiance in Finance, Data Analysis, Project Management, Consulting or related field is preferred, but not required.
- Bachelors degree in Business, Supply Chain/Logistics, Finance, Economics, Project Management or related field is preferred, but not required.
- Excellent computer skills (Excel, Work, PowerPoint, etc.).
- Effective interpersonal skills, including proven abilities to listen, comprehend, effectively communicate clearly and concisely to obtain positive results.
- Ability to develop and maintain lasting relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Critical thinking, including the ability to analyze a scenario and determine the best next actions.
- Pro-active, self-starter.
- Strong organizational skills,
- Sense of urgency.
- Multitasking Ability.
- Flexibility/availability - Holidays, co-worker coverage, etc.
- Dedication, and strong belief in teamwork.
- Desire for a long-term, growth oriented career in supply chain/logistics.
- Most poses and eximplify the highest level or moral character. Doing the right thing, every time, no exceptions.
Expeditors offers excellent benefits:
- Vacaciones – prestaciones de ley excedidas.
- Seguro de gastos medicos.
- Seguro de vida.
- Vales de despensa.
- Plan de acciones después de un año.
- Pago de horas extra.
- Entrenamiento y plan de desarrollo.
- Aguinaldo - prestaciones de ley excedidas.
Reportar esta oferta
Añadir a los favoritos
Debes iniciar sesión en tu cuenta para agregar este empleo a tus favoritos. Haz clic en "Continuar" para acceder a tu cuenta o crear una cuenta nueva. Luego de iniciar sesión, podrás ver y organizar tus favoritos tanto en nuestro sitio web como en la aplicación móvil.Continuar
Formulario de postulación