Job Description Summary
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Interacts with customers, company sales and / or service representatives to handle a variety of pre-sales or post-sales service functions.
Performs, as a skilled worker, a number of Customer Service support tasks.
Determines, based upon professional knowledge, HOW best to approach the task and how to solve abnormalities.
Analyses abnormalities that occur within own working area and reasons, based upon professional knowledge and insights, where the cause lies and remedies it.
Completes work with a limited degree of supervision.
You are responsible for
1. Administrative management of the installed base of the contract : withdrawals and inclusions
2. Record and follow-up of corrective cases, constantly entering the client's portal (SMEM) and verifying that the activities are assigned to the Operations area for their attention
3. Monitoring of the application of preventives, verifying that the services have been assigned and until its conclusion
4. Follow-up on penalties, constantly carrying out the validation of closing dates of cases according to the information described in the system and comparing against the received documentation, to obtain the real ETTR and obtain the penalty amount if applicable.
5. Monitoring, validation and assignment of cases in the SMEM portal, since it is likely that cases are generated that should not be addressed because they are outside the scope of the contract, in which case it is necessary to request cancellation
6. Supervision of documentation and tracking with FSEs, in order to minimize errors that generate penalties for administrative reasons
7. Review of documents according to requirements described in the contract
8. Reconciliation for billing, which involves interaction with the client to review and validate the presented documentation one by one, in order to finally obtain the final billing amounts
9. Generation of reports of contract compliance, which is followed weekly week of the progress of the contract and allows timely warning of setbacks in the execution of services or the correct issuance of documentation
10. Training for new ESFs and users of the SMEM portal and documentation in general
You are a part of
The team of Customer Services.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum.
Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.