We are looking for Embedded Software Project Leaders with great social skillset that have the tendency to grow as natural leaders in a team. Their technical curiosity paired with a passion for engineering enables them to provide guidance to the team in strategic problem solving and enables them to understand even the most complex technical challenges down to the last bit. Eagerness to own a topic from the beginning to the end per the V Model is a must.
You will be part of a highly dynamic project and team with many great engineering challenges ahead up from complete software project management, close customer interaction to align delivery content and deadlines. We offer the high performance mindset of a startup paired with the structures and benefits of working for the most established Tier 1 supplier in Automotive.
- Plan and execute customer projects for the development of applications for electronic power steering
- Contact with cross functional teams to support system development
- Monitor project schedules from requirement gathering to the delivery
- Update timing plans and synchronize them with those of the customer on a regular basis
- Resource planning for development, integration and validation within the technical team
- Support all continuous improvement and cost reduction efforts
- Gain OEM approval of manufacturing deviations as requested by the plant
- Follow quality process for software development according to ISO26262 and ASPICE
- Manage projects with teams across diverse cultures
- Support new project acquisitions and RFQs
- Introduce new processes and methods to improve efficiency
- Degree in Electrical / Computer Engineering with more than 1-2 years of project management experience.
- Knowledge in project management and software development lifecycle.
- Knowledge in requirements management
- Knowledge of configuration and change management tools
- Knowledge / experience with Quality process & Safety-standards such as ASPICE/CMMI, ISO 26262.
- Good knowledge or must have used any one of the these protocols CAN, FlexRay, SPI,UART, I2C
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Conflict and Risk management skills
- Able to learn independently and work well under tight development schedules.
- Willing to work with a highly dynamic and culturally diverse team.
Bosch is constantly expanding its international presence, since for us cultural diversity represents one of our greatest strengths. We are continuously promoting the growth of our more than 13,000 associates, who develop their full potential in one of the highest quality companies in technology. We value the balance between personal and work life as one of the main tools to improve the creativity and productivity of our associates.
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.