Located 70 km from Mexico City, Bosch Plant in Toluca (TlP) has manufactured since 1966 a wide range of products for the Automotive Business for Electrical Drives (ED) and Gasoline Systems (GS) Divisions.
Our strategy is shown in the Excellence Wheel, we are driving the change to be the Plant No. 1 in North America."
Plan and coordinate the production of the assigned products, in order to satisfy the needs established by the customers, in quality, cost and delivery, collaborating with the achievement of TIP goals.
For Example :
1. Ensure order, cleanliness, safety and discipline within the lines.
2. Comply with Heijunka's production schedule, reducing line breaks and unnecessary production changes.
3. Ensure product quality, reflected in 0-km statistics; Field and deliveries.
4. Ensure availability of equipment, machinery, facilities and services.
5. Manage staff.
6. Verify the indicators of quality and productivity, promote that they are located with the established goals, improving them continuously.
7. Teamwork with the Manufacturing and Process Engineer and Material Planner so that the line has the necessary manufacturing resources (personnel, tools, parts of change, materials).
8. Support in the implementation of a work environment based on the BPS principles."
Education : Technician trained in CAP (broad experience), Mechanical Engineering, Electrical, Industrial, Electronics, Mechatronics, Electromechanical or related.
Experience : Minimum 3 years of experience in personnel management, management of resources for a production line.
Competences : Objective Orientation, Consciousness, Initiative, Ability to make contacts, Openness, Credibility, Ability to motivate / encourage others, Firmness to make decisions, Energy."
Bosch is constantly expanding its international presence, since for us cultural diversity represents one of our greatest strengths.
We are continuously promoting the growth of our more than 13,000 associates, who develop their full potential in one of the highest quality companies in technology.
We value the balance between personal and work life as one of the main tools to improve the creativity and productivity of our associates."