Reimbursement and claims Administrator Senior is a permanently dedicated person in charge of supporting, rolling out and traininig claim process as well as supervising and enforcing all claim activities on Plant level.
Main activities :
1. Manage supplier charge back process for quality and logistic topic from cases >
50 KEUR and <50 KEUR. thru CRS (Cuautla Rembursement System).
2. Ensure the documentation & evidence of claim are in time and form thru kick off meetings (according to the guidelines established by the reimbursement process).
3. Manage the negotiation for cases over 50 KEUR thru category manager.
4. Negotiate directly with supplier the cases below of 50 KEUR (according to the guidelines established with plant purchaser).
5. Manage the reception, warehouse and disposal of physical evidence of cases (raw, semi material and FIN products).
6. Provide training and guidance to relevant employees (basic and advance level) about supplier charge back process.
7. Create Reimbursement report and ensure the quality (time and form) information.
8.Attends Monthly close activities : Forecast generation, Reimbursement results by BU (TR, VED, PSS, CVAM), Premium Freight reports, Scrap reports, SQRC and Aging report.
9.Attends standard meetings : Claims, Kick off, category manager follow up, legal open topics, SQRC review.
10. Implement improvement actions using CBS (Continental Bussines system) methologies.
11. Lead main activities with reimbursement analyst Jr.
12. Support controlling activities.(Kaizen, 8D, Green Belt, Lean Manufacturing, 5S, KATA, TPM) Basic level
Bachelor's Degree completed in Business Administration, International Comerce, International Business, or related field.
3-5 years of experience managing the reimbursement / claims processes.
Experience with refunds, cost collection, and customer service.
Knowledge of Excel, Office, SAP