Our client is a global technology consulting and digital solutions company helping more than 300 clients succeed in a converging world. They go the extra mile for their clients and accelerate their digital transformation with Mosaic platform enabling their mobile, social, analytics, IoT and cloud journeys.
Our client is a USD 14 million company with 104,000+ professionals across the 5 continents, helping global customers with innovative solutions.
The Group operates in the key industries that drive economic growth, enjoying a leadership position in the construction industry, financial industry, and technology.
We are currently searching for a strong Manual Tester:
- Review design specifications to ensure understanding of the project.
- Identify test requirements from specifications and design testing to ensure coverage of the project.
- Identify any potential quality issues.
- Develop, document, and maintain test cases including data, and scripts used.
- Execute and evaluate manual or automated test cases and report test results.
- Isolate, replicate, and report bugs and verify bug fixes.
- 2-4 years of relevant QA technical experience.
- Knowledge of SQL.
- Knowledge of Jira.
- Knowledge of Vlookup/Pivot,
- Knowledge of Excel functions.
- Knowledge of Test Process.
- Knowledge of Data Analysis.
- Create clear, concise detail-oriented test plans/cases.
- Ability to understand and create test plans from specifications or verbal communications.
- Strong communication skills are required (oral and written).
- Ability to work as part of a team with good work ethics.
- Communicate with development and project management.
- English Advance.
- Spanish Native.
- Temporarily remote due to COVID-19
If you meet these qualifications and are pursuing new challenges that focus on delivering innovative solutions that increase business value, we’d like to talk with you today. Come be a part of the action at Sequoia Connect. Explore all our job openings | Sequoia Career’s Page: https://www.sequoiags.com/careers/.
QA, Manual Tester, SQL, Jira, Vlookup, Test, Data