1. The scope and responsibilities of the role is provide services to the internal customers
2. Monitors and responds to incoming inquiries from internal customers
3. Assist in resolution of payment and billing issues for logistics providers payment service
4. Compiling, coding, categorizing, verifying and audit master data to comply with standards
5. Resolve any billing discrepancies with carriers.
6. Escalate disputed invoices to Supervisor or as directed to the respective internal department that would best
resolve the issue.
7. Audit & correct transportation freight bills submitted by carriers by put in hold status by freight audit payment
company, for validity against customer business rules and / or contracts or agreements.
8. Observing, receiving, and otherwise obtaining information from all relevant sources.
9. Entering, transcribing, recording, storing, or maintaining information in written or electronic / magnetic form.
10. Providing information to supervisors, co-workers, and subordinates by telephone, in written form, e-mail, or in
11. Internal and external customer and organizational performance and delivery reporting and metrics
12. Monitoring and reviewing information from materials, events, or the environment, to detect or assess problems
13. Maintain internal and (in exceptional cases) external customer relationships (Customer Facing)
14. Provide input to establish processes (SOP) for internal customer accounts
15. Uses Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) for measuring customer service
16. Understands multi-channel customer communication
17. Ability to challenge other internal departments to resolve customer issues
Requirements : Bachelor’s’ degree
Contract type : Temporary Business unit : Procurement & Logistics Job function : Procurement & Logistics
ABB (ABBN : SIX Swiss Ex) is a pioneering technology leader in power grids, electrification products, industrial automation and robotics and motion, serving customers in utilities, industry and transport & infrastructure globally.
Continuing a history of innovation spanning more than 130 years, ABB today is writing the future of industrial digitalization with two clear value propositions : bringing electricity from any power plant to any plug and automating industries from natural resources to finished products.
As title partner in ABB Formula E, the fully electric international FIA motorsport class, ABB is pushing the boundaries of e-
mobility to contribute to a sustainable future. ABB operates in more than 100 countries with about 147,000 employees.