Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
Implement the agreed sales channel strategy in specified market in order to improve ABB market penetration and realize growth aspirations.
Plan and execute channel initiatives and continuously monitor channel performance, ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction.
1. Strategy : Implements the agreed channel sales strategy and budget. Contributes to the identification of appropriate channels and targets.
Provides channel strategy input for the sales team, and helps to harmonize the market sales and marketing plans.
2.Targets : Contributes in achieving key targets (e.g. volume, prices, mix) for the channel in the specified market. Creates detailed business plans, implement with regular follow-up.
3. Negotiations : Contributes in sales negotiations and negotiates frame agreements. Creates offers and proposals for channel partners in line with broader sales offers.
4. Partners : Identifies and evaluates channel partners together with the Channel or Sales Manager. Regularly reports progress against channel strategy, plans and budgets.
Conducts analyses on channel activity and takes ownership for solving problems identified.
5. Marketing : Collaborates with Marketing and Sales and executes those activities that require channel / segment partner participation.
Implements the planned communication, promotion and training activities in the channel / segment.
6. Customer relations : Supports in driving strategic partnerships, developing personal relationships with partners, customers and other decision makers.
7. Channel management support : Supports in evaluation / certification and training of channel partners.
We are looking for a candidate with :
Electrical or Electromechanical or Industrial Engineer Degree
3 - 5 years of experience
Knowledge : Drives and motors
Añadir a los favoritos
Eliminar de mis favoritos
Debes iniciar sesión en tu cuenta para agregar este empleo a tus favoritos. Haz clic en "Continuar" para acceder a tu cuenta o crear una cuenta nueva. Luego de iniciar sesión, podrás ver y organizar tus favoritos tanto en nuestro sitio web como en la aplicación móvil.