- Anticipate, plan, execute on the goals and tasks set forth by the Director of Field Engineering
- Provide high-level administrative support by managing schedules, conducting research, preparing reports, handling information requests, and updating systems
- Performing functions such as preparing correspondence, arranging conference calls, planning travel, assisting with event planning, and scheduling meetings.
- Reacts with the appropriate level of urgency to situations and assignments
- Ability to prioritize and reprioritize in changing situations
- Not afraid to ask questions and provide a bridge for smooth communication
What success looks like…
- Partner closely with individuals to facilitate and track meeting goals, agendas and resulting action items
- Demonstrate proactive approaches to problem-solving with strong decision-making capability
The values we share…
- DREAM B-YOND. Forward-Thinking, Creative, Boldly Imaginative.
- Be AUTHENTIC. Transparent, Genuine, Self-Confident.
- DEBATE ANYONE. Fearlessly Vocal, Intellectually Stimulating, Thoughtfully Contrarian.
- B-UNSTOPPABLE. Resilient, Relentlessly Driven, Persistent.
- CARE to CREATE WISDOM. Non-judgmental, Thoughtful, Empowering.
The skills and experience that will help you succeed…
- 3+ years of experience in a similar role
- Ability to multi-task
- Self-motivated and able to work in a high-energy and dynamic environment
- Dependable and trustworthy, able to appropriately handle confidential information
- Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures and systems such as word processing, managing files and records and other office procedures and terminology.
- Proficient in Word, Excel and database management
- Detail oriented and able to coordinate/organize a multitude of tasks
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to travel occasionally
- Fluent in Spanish, spoken and written, and proficient in English
When applying for the job, take the opportunity to tell us in five sentences or less what makes you the best candidate for this position and for our company, and why B.Yond is a fit for you.