The metrologist is responsible for providing the service of measurements and analysis of requested parts within the company using the appropriate tools based on the quality system established by Tenneco to ensure that the components, measuring and testing equipment meet the requirements defined by customers.
Responsabilities1. Control the program for the calibration of inspection, measurement and test devices according to the requirements of the system.
2. Control the inspection, measurement and test equipment and its instructions for use, ensuring that the equipment is calibrated.
3. Check the status of the inspection devices.
4. Perform scheduled calibrations to the equipment that applies.
5. Interpret plans and diagrams.6. Operate the automatic coordinate measuring machine.
7. Service lines (loan of measuring equipment, perform measurements as required).
8. Detect failures in inspection devices so that the production process has no errors and non-conformities.
9. Measure parts of the process to verify that they meet the customer's specifications. Required ExperienceRequired :