About Aptiv Aptiv is a global technology company that develops safer, greener and more connected solutions, which enable the future of mobility.
Headquartered in Dublin, Aptiv has 160,000 employees and operates 14 technical centers, as well as manufacturing sites and customer support centers in 44 countries.
Visit aptiv.com. We Are Moving Mobility Forward Aptiv is making mobility real. We’re at the forefront of solving mobility’s toughest challenges.
We have the people, experience, know-how and confidence to turn ideas into solutions. Solutions that move our world from what’s now to what’s next, while connecting us like never before.
To us, nothing is impossible when you have the people with the passion to make anything possible. Mobility has the power to change the world, and we have the power to change mobility.
Responsible for general supervision of all phases of the Plants Quality including but not limited to : 1. Direct plant customer satisfaction organization in the continuous improvement of the CS Operating System and the connectivity to other flows and swim lanes (common processes and procedures, systems, performance metrics, cost model and people management)2.
Lead the plant staff and cross functional teams to build a Quality culture to meet all Customer expectations.3. Support AQP processes - Lead the effort to move from corrective to preventive working closely with Engineering.
4. Drive the problem solving and corrective actions to the corresponding flow.5. Manage areas that impact cost of quality such as sort, rework, ICIM project selection.
6. Provide leadership for the successful day-to-day operations.7. Establish and direct Plants Quality Policies & Procedures.
8. Monitor plants quality on an ongoing basis and provide regular updates to senior leadership.9. Work closely with quality personnel to review product consistency while monitoring scrap rates to determine trends and areas of improvement.
10. Review established production schedules for all manufacturing departments to insure established inventory levels are met while operating at the highest efficiency possible.
11. Monitor operation expenses and research ways to reduce costs while maintaining product quality.12. Encourage and promote operating in a continuous improvement environment.
13. Develop strategic plan by studying technological and financial opportunities; presenting assumptions; recommending objectives.
making mid-course corrections.15. Maintain quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.16. Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Requirements : +10 years of experience in the related field in an automotive manufacturing environment.- Previous experience / strong understanding of budgeting / expense management with a basic understanding of financial and accounting practices.
to drive improvement.- Previous experience / broad understanding of safety systems and enforcement of safety rules and policies.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
At BairesDev Glassdoor Employee Score 4.3, we are proud of being one of the fastestgrowing companies in the industry because we dont sacrifice quality. With...
Beat is one of the most exciting companies to ever come out of the ride-hailing space. One city at a time, all across the globe we make transportation...