Candidate must be willing to participate on code development for automotive projects, activities includes:
- Embedded Software Development: design, coding, Integration and configuration, test and documentation for Active Safety products (Mostly Brake systems)
- Requirement/Task implementation.
- SW maintenance and testing: Debug, Test, configuration management and documentation.
Candidate must be proficient in English level, since will be part of a global team. Meetings, mailing and communication uses English
Candidate must have following knowledge and skills:
- C programming experience (Mid level: +3 yrs industry experience).
- Experience with microcontrollers (Mid level/advanced: + 3 yrs industry experience).
- Experience on SW integration and SDLC (+1yr).
- CAN protocol is an advantage
- Configuration management tools (like Git, Tortoise SVN, MKS: standard user).
- Basic Test abilities/Unit testing.
- Problem solving skills (Mid).
- Team work and intercultural orientation.
- Very good communication skills.
- Responsible and committed to handle tasks independently.
Nice to have:
- Autosar standards is an advantage.
- Good debugging skills is an advantage.
- Vehicle networking is an advantage.
- Static code analysis (QAC/Misra: basic user).
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe.
Bosch is constantly expanding its international presence, since for us cultural diversity represents one of our greatest strengths. We are continuously promoting the growth of our more than 17,000 associates.
We value the balance between personal and work life as one of the main tools to improve the creativity and productivity of our associates.
Welcome to Bosch