At Sequoia Connect, we provide IT Services & technical recruiting services to global companies and we are looking for a full-scale Administrative Assistant to help continue with this growth. The Management Operations Team is looking for a Bilingual Administrative Assistant to help support the growth of our company and teams.
The ideal candidate will partner with our Managers and People Team to build out creative strategies to improve efficiency.
You should be comfortable working alongside operation managers, hiring managers, headhunters and candidates, ensuring that expectations are exceeded and strive for the best management experience.
- Responsible for supporting all of the processing and billings for all services; ensuring compliance and assisting with resolving billing issues.
- Work closely and collaboratively with the billing team members to ensure effective communication, task completion, and timelines met
- Reviews and obtains any client information and paperwork to ensure authorizations, billing and files documents accordingly
- Assists with billing tasks and/or projects as assigned by Billing Manager
- Responsible for following up on (And Prevent) Unpaid Invoices with clients.
- Supports client relations by answering client questions and or providing the appropriate resources
- Insure a constant organization and filing of all Purchase Orders, Work Orders, Client Files and necessary office documentation.
- Calculate vendor and supplier payouts and report any discrepancies accordingly, acquire necessary signatures and distribute to accounting.
- Demonstrates knowledge and commitment to the mission, philosophy and objectives of Sequoia Connect.
- Partnering with hiring managers on developing a strong candidate experience
- Support recruiting staff as assigned.
- Tailoring and posting job listings for open positions
- Maintain company-standard job descriptions for all positions
- Performs general office work; copying, faxing, filing, scanning, handling correspondence.
- Responsible for identifying and reporting any issues with facility, staff, or clients
- Support office staff as assigned.
- Other duties as assigned by management
- Bachelor's degree required
- Accounting / Administrative background preferred
- Experience working in a IT start up and/or fast-paced environment
- 1-3 years of experience working in similar functions
- Strong sense of responsibility
- High personal integrity
- Remarkable organizational skills and relentless drive to improve efficiency
- Detail oriented
- Strong knowledge of G-Suite suit including Docs, Sheets and Gmail
- Possess strong organizational clerical, problem solving, and communication skills.
- Ability to effectively interface with all department staff
- Strong teamwork and ability to welcome differences when working alongside others
- Friendly and approachable
- Strong written and verbal communication skills (English and Spanish)
- We're looking for Home Office candidates with only one day at office per week.
- Willing to have a base salary and commissions.
- English Advance.
- Spanish Native.
If you meet these qualifications and are pursuing new challenges that focus on delivering innovative solutions that increase business value, we’d like to talk with you today. Come be a part of the action at Sequoia Connect.