At Turner & Townsend we’re passionate about making the difference . That means delivering better outcomes for our clients, helping our people to realize their potential and doing our part to create a prosperous society.
Every day we help our major global clients deliver ambitious and highly technical projects, in over 130 countries worldwide.
Our team is dynamic, innovative and client-focused, supported by an inclusive and fun company culture. Our clients value our proactive approach, depth of expertise, integrity and the quality we deliver.
As a result, our people get to enjoy working on some of the most exciting projects in the world.
Change Management :
h) Maintain and update project forecast cost.
Contract Administration : :
a) Liaise with Contractors for selection to clarify scope and expectations to enable quotations.
b) Review quotations and commercial terms and conditions.
c) Complete analysis, issue comments to refine contract cost and terms, enabling contractor selection.
d) Liaise with general contractor’s cost controller and owner’s representative to draft contract.
e) Review contracts with on site project manager.
g) Update benchmarks.
Cost Control, negotiations and reviews.
Report / Review / Monitor / Meet
1) Maintain internal cost tracking.
2) Responsible for maintaining communication with program controls in Mountain View.
3) Attend risk meetings and capture cost impact.
4) Contract administration (retention, T&Cs, insurance, allowances, contingency, incentives)
On Site Records and Document Control
1) Use standard templates and Google Drive filing structure
Schedule of Values ( SOV )
4) Validate the schedule in the field (actual v. forecast)
Project Close Out
3) Feedback for owner benchmarking.
1) Complete site walks and validate the general contractor's status. Coordinate any reconciliation effort that may be required.
2) Monitor milestones and critical activities.
3) Obtain and review general contractor's monthly / weekly reports, safety information and equipment log. Confirm the general contractor's schedule accurately reflects these reports.
4) Review the schedule for general contractor compliance with CPM specification.
5) Validate general contractor schedule data complies with Google’s dashboard requirements.
Turner & Townsend is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and actively encourage applications from all sectors of the community.
Please find out more about us at