creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives.
Our 160,000 employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations.
Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment :
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
What do you get to do in this position?
The plant controller is directly responsible to the head of organization / department / entity / factory on all areas of plant finance, including cost control, productivity and project spending.
1. Develops and conducts cost review meetings with organization leadership team
2. Drives the budget and forecast process, reporting to the organization and business line.
3. Conducts variance analysis against budget and forecast, presenting results to management.
4. Supports organization leaders and supervisors in project justification, implementation and spending control.
5. Is the business partner for the plant manager and the management committee regarding all finance and control area
6. Conducts the forecasts, anticipates risks and opportunities on a medium term
7. Ensure the internal and external audit process
This job might be for you if
You fit the following Requirements :
Bachelor degree in Finance or related
Experience as Controller for more than 8 years
Experience with stakeholders
Self-directed. Self-motivated to achieve performance goals
Prioritization and time management skills
Excellent communication skills including, telephone, e-mail, written, group presentation
Excellent analytical skills
We seek out and reward people for being straightforward, open, passionate, effective and challenging the status quo. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of the communities in which we operate.
We welcome people as they are, creating an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company.
We’re looking for people with a passion for success on the job and beyond. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric :
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Concerning agencies :
Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.