1. Coordinate the engineering changes obtaining 100% recovery of expenses obtained.
2. Establish a systematic process that establishes the controls and audit processes.
3, Comply with the requirements of the SOX Administration system (control of deviations, permits, etc).
4. Comply with the quality requirements.
5. Keep engineering levels up to date.
6. Monitor and publicize engineering changes.
7. Answering of ECNs in time and form.
Key Job Functions
1) Flow control of the "Floor shoop control" process in Learpics.
2) Coordinator of engineering changes attached to procedure.
3. Coordinate and update product engineering procedures.
4) PTR Coordinator according to procedure.
5. Management of AS400 Learpics, databases of engineer and system reports "Quers"
6. Update of engineering information (drawings, markup, mat models Permissions and deviations).
7. BOM audit according to SOX system.
8. Comply with the health, environment, safety and labor standards policy and procedures
Job Location Arteaga, Coahuila, Mexico Position Type Full-Time / Regular