We are looking for seasoned Software Development Engineers with strong technical background in designing and implementing complex infrastructure components. This role is for you, if you love solving enterprise grade cloud services problems. You must be firm believer of solving complex problems by writing code. We have product code in all possible layers of complex multi-tier distributed environment.
The position requires solid computer science background, strong coding and design skills for developing enterprise grade software, proven record of accomplishment of delivering strong results in similar projects in product development organizations.
- Design, implementation and running of Oracle Analytics Cloud components
- Ability to deliver reliable solutions to multiple releases simultaneously.
- Strong communication skills to establish and maintain relations between different engineering disciplines within and outside of the organization.
- Being a team player who is well versed in the large-scale commercial software development, organized, detail-oriented and able to deliver results on time
- Minimum 5+ years of engineering experience in developing and testing commercial grade software products.
- Strong design and coding skills to implement cloud solutions.
- Knowledge and experience in PaaS service development.
- Proven experience with C/C++, Java, Python, REST/SOAP and similar technologies.
- Excellent analytical and communication skills, both oral and written.
- Ability to work with geographically distributed teams across multiple time zones.
Detailed Description and Job Requirements
Design, develop, troubleshoot and debug software programs for databases, applications, tools, networks etc.
As a member of the software engineering division, you will assist in defining and developing software for tasks associated with the developing, debugging or designing of software applications or operating systems. Provide technical leadership to other software developers. Specify, design and implement modest changes to existing software architecture to meet changing needs.
Duties and tasks are varied and complex needing independent judgment. Fully competent in own area of expertise. May have project lead role and or supervise lower level personnel. BS or MS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area. 4 years of software engineering or related experience.
Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other