Descripción y Requisitos JOB SUMMARY :
Qualified candidates will be responsible for providing the overall coordination, and support of all internal EDI objectives and tasks.
EDI Analyst will provide technical analysis, development, support, documentation and related activities to the business.
This person will be responsible for analyzing, designing, developing, testing, modifying and documenting EDI proprietary flat file documents and application maps.
This candidate will also review customer specifications and maps, participate in User Acceptance Testing of transactions with internal and external customers.
Data Analyst will work with the clients to understand data elements, participate in data modeling activities.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS :
1. Provides data verification and solutions to variety of technical problems of moderate scope and complexity.
2. Works directly with business and technical groups in creating and fulfilling requirements.
3. Analyzes the source data and data model
4. Facilitates the Quality Assurance process for EDI and verifies test results utilizing available tools and different data file formats.
5. Updates technical documentation.
6. Designs the scheduling and sequencing of Escrituras to be executed.
7. Performs a variety of support and technical tasks as assigned.
8. Review EDI Trading Partner Agreements.
9. Ensure EDI compliance with business partners.
Mapping ANSI X 12 EDI (4010, 4030 versions)
856 Advance Shipments
997 Functional Acknowledgment
11. Strong project management methodologies and tools / software (MS-Project)
JOB QUALIFICATIONS :
1. Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously; proven track record for meeting / exceeding stated objectives; strong communication skills required.
2. Bachelor's Degree on Information Systems
3. Experience in Inovis Biz Manager Biz Connect.
4. Experience with JavaEscritura programming
5. 1-year Experience with AS2, AS1 EDI protocols
6. 1-year Experience with third party certification services provider (QRS)