The e Commerce Supervisor is responsible for the implementation, monitoring, measurement and reporting of all the campaigns assigned in digital media and the fulfillment of planned KPIs as well as the general reporting of the channel; oriented to the ecommerce objectives of the account, which translate into positive business results for the client.
- Provide solutions to customer requests (campaign activations, reports, campaign break, etc) in a timely and immediate manner.
- Strict control of the investment billing process, Pos request etc ...
- Report the achievement of objectives, as well as the optimizations made.
- Manage the campaign implementation processes with the internal areas of the agency and the creative agency.
- Administrative control: loading of orders, reconciliations, pacing report
- Schooling: Bachelor of Mercad
- Technology, Communications, Advertising, Systems, Administration or related area.
- Minimum 2 years experience in administration, implementation and monitoring in digital media in media agencies.
- Experience in Facebook, Adwords and adservers implementations.
- Knowledge of basic media concepts.
- Experience or knowledge about the ecommerce channel.
- English level to take basic business conversations.
- Management of Excel (dynamic tables and data filters) and Power Point (having made presentations of results).
- Motivation for development within the organization.