Company Description : IPETH, a university based in Puebla, Mexico, offers bachelors degrees in physical therapy and primarily targets low-
income students who would not normally enroll in a four-year degree program. The university focuses on providing world class instruction and solid employment opportunities for alumni.
IPETH's on-campus clinic provides hands-on training for students, offering free rehabilitation to low-income patients.
IPETH differentiates itself from other universities by catering to a specific, low-income customer base and offering degrees solely in physical therapy.
A significant differentiator for students is IPETH's focus on post-graduate employment. Position Description : Lead and supervise activities that guarantee academic quality.
Key Responsibilities and Deliverables : 1. Teacher’s selection.
2. Teacher’s induction and re-induction every period (spring / autumn).
3. Teacher’s evaluation.
4. Training in pedagogy and constructivist formation.
5. Career planning.
6. Attend requirements from SEP and CIFRHS.
7. CIEES self-assessment.
8. Standardize quality and progress in all subjects.
9. Improve study plans.
10. Perform all other functions related to the position. Skills & Qualifications : 1. Education requirments :
Bachelor s degree in Education or Physiotherapy.
2. Skills requirements :
3. Experience requirements :
5 years of proven experience. Works With : Directors, coordinators, teachers, students, as well as public and private organizations related with health and education.