1 Ensure that the equipment under the workshop can be used in the production line, under thequality standards required by the system and maintain in optimal conditions ofoperation.
2. Comply with the policy and procedures of health, environment, safety and labor standards
Skills and Knowledge
EDUCATION : Technician or mechanical engineer, Electrical or Electronic.
EXPERIENCE : 10 years in manufacturing and adjusting dies / workshop management.
1. Follow up preventive maintenance plans.
2. Schedule preventive maintenance to dies.
3. Manage Human Resources and Equipment.
4. Monitoring of equipment improvement plan
5. Follow up corrective maintenance plans.
6. Internal / external parts manufacturing tracking.
7. Monitoring of line spare parts
8. Assignment of tasks according to critical needs.
9. Selection and training of personnel.
10. Comply with the health, environment, safety and labor standards policy and procedures
English : 80%.
Job Location Arteaga, Coahuila, Mexico Position Type Full-Time / Regular