1. Provide field support to customers in the area of Engines and Generators.
2. Carry out condition monitoring and maintenance services for Engines and Generators
3. Generate necessary information to quote services in the field.
4. Provide telephone technical support to clients when required.
5. Know the organization of the clients visited in order to provide them with a better service.
6. Offer the products in ABB's DMMG service area that the client may need to improve the presence of ABB.
7. Build a relationship of trust with customers, in order to improve relationships and promote decisions to grant orders.
8. Search for products from the service area, which the client may need, and which ABB needs to adapt in its portfolio.
Location : Naucalpan, Estado de Mexico, Mexico Contract type : Temporary Business unit : Business Unit Motors & Generators Date posted : 2018-
01-09 Job function : Service and Maintenance Publication ID : MX63605337 E1
ABB (ABBN : SIX Swiss Ex) is a pioneering technology leader in electrification products, robotics and motion, industrial automation and power grids, serving customers in utilities, industry and transport & infrastructure globally.
Continuing more than a 125-year history of innovation, ABB today is writing the future of industrial digitalization and driving the Energy and Fourth Industrial Revolutions.
ABB operates in more than 100 countries with about 136,000 employees