Plan, organize, control and direct the work of employees in the Hotel’s Restaurant while ensuring guest satisfaction.
daily activities and planning for outlet operation.
2. The ability to be visible in the operation, provide recognition, promote good public relations, and handle complaints, concerns or special requests for guests, clients, and group contacts.
3. Describe and ensure quality of all food items, ingredients, and preparation methods, as well as provide expert knowledge of wine and spirits in an elegantly appointed environment dedicated to an attentive and distinctive experience for breakfast, lunch, or dinner.
4. Control labor and operating expenses through effective scheduling, budgeting, purchasing decisions, and inventory and cash control.
5. Attend regular operational meetings to ensure effective coordination and cooperation between departments.
6. Observe physical condition of facilities and equipment in the outlet and make recommendations for corrections and improvements as needed.
7. Work harmoniously and professionally with co-workers and supervisors.
8. Assist with the service of food to guests. Assist in making dining reservations and seating of guests. Assist with the cleaning of operational areas.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS :
Education : College degree preferably specializing in hotel / restaurant management or equivalent experience is required.
Experience : One to two years previous experience in a supervisory or assistant manager position in Food & Beverage.
Skills and Abilities : Requires a working knowledge of division operations as well as Four Seasons cultural and core standards, policies, and standard operating procedures.
Working knowledge is generally learned on-the-job.
Knowledge of food & beverage service, cost control, labor control, maintenance, merchandising, and accounting.
Requires ability to operate computer equipment and other food & beverage computer systems.
Requires reading, writing and oral proficiency in the English and Spanish languages.