1. Volume and profit Sells products / systems / services to customers, focusing on volume, mix and
profitability targets for assigned Business Units / Product Groups.
2. Customer relations Establishes and maintains effective customer relationships to understand
customer needs, promote customer understanding of full product / systems /
services offering, and align to provide a solution. Ensures a positive
customer experience throughout the sales process.
3. Sales plans Prepares sales plans using company tools. Performs regular status reviews
and proposes recovery plan(s) in cases of potential order shortfalls.
4. Sales Creates added value for the customer and ABB and ensures the successful
outcome of transactions, contracts and proposals by using effective sales
techniques. Communicates details in accordance with ABB offering and
strategy (delivery time, payments, and general terms and conditions).
5. Marketing Ensures efficient marketing activities and value proposition to customers.
6. New market opportunities Identifies and drives the development of new market opportunities in the
designated market and ensures know-how sharing and cross-collaboration.
7. Administration Manages administrative procedures in sales processes, and supports
collection and project management activities when needed.
8. Offer preparation Prepares offers in coordination with the bid and proposal department
and / or the Marketing Manager. Ensures appropriate technical and financial
aspects of offers, including prices and trading conditions.
We are looking for a candidate with Bachelor Degree of Electrical, Chemical, Petroleum engineering or some related engineering .
You must also have the following knowledge, skills and experience :
Work place in Tampico.